Monday, July 16, 2012

Long time, No write

Sorry for the hiatis!  Trying to figure out what was wrong with what we were/weren't doing.  First of all, I would spend time exploring this blog and seeing what I can do but then not wanting to do it without Jane.  After all, the whole idea was to make this a "learn by doing" class.  But, then, not wanting to do certain things with her without checking it out myself first.  Secondly, I was getting resistance from Jane about her posts.  Hmmmm.  

New idea; my blog - her blog. Perfect!  Then I can experiment on my blog and if it works and seems safe, she can follow the lead.  She created her own blog today and will blog about a topic she is passionate about - dancing.  I think this will work beautifully, but time will tell.  Keep checking in and have patience with me.  I'm going to try to get a picture uploaded today!

No comments:

Post a Comment